About IBID Press
IBID Press (ABN: 35 539 530 776)
2. Contact Details
Address: 36 Quail Cres., Melton, 3336, AUSTRALIA
Postal Address: PO Box 9, Camberwell, 3124, AUSTRALIA
Fax: +61 3 9744 7140
Email contact through the "Contact Us" Page or send to Jodie@ibid.com.au
3. Refund and returns policy
IBID Press undertake to replace books that are defective (i.e. that have missing or displaced pages) at no cost to the client. Clients will be required to send photographic evidence of the defect and may be asked to return the product at IBID's expense.
4. Delivery time frames
Delivery times will depend on the location of the client and the selected method of delivery (air courier, surface mail, electronic etc). Upon confirmation of order and receipt of payment, orders will usually be processed within one working day.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully.
We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
• your name
• phone number
• email address
• credit/debit card details
We endeavour to ensure the information we hold is accurate and up to date and we will not pass it on to third parties without your permission.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should contact us via our "Contact Us" form on this website.
6. Statement of cardholders security
This website is secured by Thawte.
7. Other Information
Our authors come from the four corners of the globe.
Our authors are all working or recently retired teachers. Please help us to ensure that they receive fair royalties for their hard work by respecting copyright.
If you have resources that you feel could be of use to other I.B. teachers, please tell us using the 'Contact Us' page.
IBID PRESS seeks to:
- produce quality educational resource material for the I.B. programme.
- promote the I.B.O and I.B. programmes.
- seek the best qualified people in producing I.B. resource material at reasonable prices.
- promote and help in the professional development of I.B. teachers by helping them develop resources.
IBID Press takes its environmental responsibilities seriously. We:
- make maximal use of modern electronic typesetting techniques.
- use paper derived from plantation timber.
- fund the replanting of forests.